Monday, November 27, 2006

You about to be broke up...

Waking up in the morning to the damn *BEEP* alarm is ridiculous. I dont know how you people do it. That is why I always set the radio to wake me up. I find it not so violent of a noise and I am able to ease out of dreamland instead of being thrown violently into my morning. In any case, when I was in Walnut Creek, CA, last week I woke up to a typical radio program in the morning but with a not so typical subject. Apparently the hosts had found a website that generates a "break up song" for you based upon some criteria such as name, personality, and looks. They played a few different versions and all I can say is WOW. Now this was in no way/shape/or form a rap professional singing this song. Based upon the picture of "Lady Raptastic" (the official MC of the songs) she is...well interesting to say the least.

In any case, the song was freakin hilarious. Some of the lyrics are pretty terrible and dont even think the rhymes will match up with the beat cause they dont even come close. Putting that aside, there are some pretty witty things in there and anyone who has the cojones to actually use this as a breakup tool really deserves something....whether it be a swift kick to the balls or a punani punch (as I prefer to call it) its not up to me though :)

With that said, go to Da Break Up Song and get broke up

No comments: