On my first visit to Ireland (for work no less) I was amazed at how remote everything really was. I had imagined all the small little towns and such but never realized how small the towns would actually be :)
It was a beautiful country but one thing I learned about Europe is DEFINITELY try to stay in a reputable hotel. The rooms are not terrible, but they are incredibly small. Yeah I may sound like a hotel snob and guess what...I am!! I blame that on work, though. In any case, out of the 5 television stations that came in on the TV (one being in Gaelic so couldn't really watch that), one was a music television style station. I heard a few good songs but 2 in particular stood out in my mind.
This first one is by Brian McFadden and its called Demons. The scenes it was shot in looked like the Cliffs of Moher (which I visited that trip...beautiful place!!!). Decent song too :)
This other song just got stuck in my head forever. Its not particularly good but Im just amazed that booby flashin Geri Haliwell is still attempting to sing after her stint with the lovely Spice Girls:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment